Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Very high stress levels!!!
We got the O.K. for the house. So that's it right? wrong. Someone was absent from work the day the papers came through the offices for everyone to sign off on their part of t he loan. Well, that missing O.K. is causing us another week of delay. This person allows pools to be apart of the loan. Apparently this particular loan does not include a pool. WHAT!!! who ever heard of that. so it's a big deal that the person who was gone really needed to give an O.K. Sigh, so once again we are left waiting and waiting and waiting.........this is so annoying. we planned on having everyone from church help us this weekend. but I have not packed for fear it would be a "NO you are not approved " why pack if you get denied. the closing was suppose to be last Friday, but than this came about. SO our mortgage guy said we should know Tuesday by the latest. well, it's Tuesday night and no word. Buying a house is too hard!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How frustrating! I hope it all works out quickly - and that the pool is included in the loan! LOL =)
Hope you hear good news today. I won't bother calling...I'l be patient and wait to hear from you. Love you heaps xoxox Mom
Oh man, I understand the stress of buying a home. It is such a pain in the butt. We are living in our 3rd home and I have no desire to move again because I don't want to have to go through it all again. Good luck!
today is wed. and still no word! maybe tomarrow
Post a Comment