Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

This was Scott's gift. It was so much fun having the kids do this. they loved it. It is on a foam core board so I don't have to frame it. Anyways I had Thayne give it to dad and he was so excited to give it to scott. They have such a great daddy. He comes home everyday so tired from all the flying and the HOT weather, but always takes time to play with the kids. Kaydee gets SO excited when Daddy walks in. She reaches out her little hand, stretching it as far as it will go and starts saying DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!!!! Thayne then also runs and gives Scott hugs. I know it makes him so happy when the kids are so excited to see him. He always takes Thayne on little special outings (to the store or for ice cream) and they have their "man talk." I love how he treats the kids and teaches them. It is so sweet. He is such a great Daddy. The pictures below were just to darn cute not to share. My wall is going to covered in pictures with Kaydee. She is just so DANG CUTE!!!!! I need to get more of THayne so he is not left out.











3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love the pictures! I bet Scott really liked his present! You two are such a fun couple!

TroxelTribe said...

The pictures are great Lorri! (Of course I knew they would be!) We also tried to do the D A D thing, but soooo didn't turn out like yours! lol Happy father's day to Scott!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

That Dad Thing is soooo cute and clever. Where are you it's July, and no posts? Too busy playing in the summer sun I suppose. It keeps raining this summer up here, it's so wierd.