Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tea Party

Be shocked everyone....I threw a tea party. Yes, me. Crazy I know. But I had the cutest vision in my head of all these cute little girls playing dress up and getting picturs of it. I wanted to do something fun for the young mothers in our church. (I got the idea from Tera). Anyways, I would love to say it was a success....but one friends came to the party. We had fun anyways. And I will do this again, because that vision of girls playing dress up and getting it on camera is to cute to pass up.
my friend that came and her daughter.









I had to be in a picture with my baby!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everyone of the pix! Cutest is the one of Kaydee and you...she is just too too cute! Darling idea.....hope you get to do it again. Am catching up on email..will look at Twilight px love to all
Mom xoxoxoxo

Tera said...

I love girlie parties!

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love the pictures - what a cute idea!