Thursday, December 10, 2009

fun...fun...fun...

We spent Thanksgiving with Scott's cousin David and wife Katie. They live in Tennesse. We had so much fun. We hope to visit again in Jan so we can see more of the sites. This trip was cut short due to photoshoots. The Sat. following Thanksgiving I had 4 shoots. I guess I need to plan for next year that Thankgiving week is crazy for photographers.


Kaydee and Thayne playing with their cousins Braydon and Carter


Kaydee trying to feed Carter. Even as a baby she wants to care for another baby. She would care for him like a little mother. it was so cute.



Thanksgiving!!! David invited classmate from college who stayed through the holidays. There was sooooo much food!! everyone wnet home with a plate of food. Good Job Katie.

The pic of Kaydee and Carter, they are trying to get ice and eat it.




The first weekend of Dec some of our friends from east GA. came to visit. Edward and Jennifer. We enjoy haveing them come because our kids and their kids are pretty close in the same age. So they wear out Thayne. I love the pic with them hanging on the railing.



Thayne took these pic. He is getting much better.
Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad to hear it! =)