This is Montavis and Brycen. The two deaf boys I worked with. I quit my job and this is the last picture I got of them. I'm very excited to be home, but sad to leave to leave my boys. Montavis is the one I worked with the most. He was awsome. I will miss him. Anyways off to new things like photography.Chr
Christmas Eve we went to see some friends on the east side of Georgia. Since Scott is a pilot we just flew over there for a few hours than flew home. It would have been a 4 hour drive. With flying it was 2 hours. On our way there 5 min before landing Thayne got sick. The good thing it was all over him and not the plane. 
Kaydee sat on my lap. It's a small plane and really only fits two people. but kids arn't big enough to count as adults. She did really well. slept half way and looked around the other half.
Thayne sat in the cargo area. We stap in his car seat and he is a happy boy. He loves to fly with Dad.
Kaydee helped fly. She was an excelent pilot.
Christmas ornament idea. Just use cheap craft paint. Paint your childs hand then let them grab the ornament. after it dries use a paint marker and add snowmen. We plan to do this every year.
I made the boys stockings and was to lazy in doing teh girl stockings. So a good friend of ours owed me a favor, sh finished them for me. (don't worry robin I won't tell the whole story)
Thayne really got excited about "cookies for Santa". When he woke up that was the first thing he looked at, then he saw the toys.
Yea gifts! I think he will really like Christmas.
Most people are familiar with this painting. " The Prayer at Valley Forge" Now we have it. We have been wanting it for a long time. now where to hang it?
Not to sure what to do yet.
Scott's mom made his blanket out of old t-shirts. And Thayne got a blanket from my mom with his name on it. Happy boys.

Great G-ma Farris gave Thayne Ernie. You tickle him and he rolls on the floor laughing. It is so funny. Thayne loves it!
After Christmas morning we went to Mema and Bobob's house for the kids to finish their christmas. These are our Landlord's and our kids adopted Grandparents. They are so sweet.
Thayne got a Magnadoodle
I accidnetally broke our nasty old Christmas Tree. Scott says I did it on purpose. I didn't. Either way i got a new tree. i went and bought the trees that have the lights already on them. Three pieces to put together. That's it. I love it! it is so easy to set up and super fast! This is Thayne in the tree box. he thought it was a fun toy!
i love this video!
i love this video!
4 comments:
Thanks Lorri, I love seeing all the pictures.
Mom Tennant
They just don't come any cuter than your 2 little ones! How fun to see them on Christmas. Thanks for the good selection of pics. Love the Kaydee video. Made me smile too. Kiss them for me...love to all Mom xoxoxo
Looks like a lot of fun :) How neat for your kids to grow up in the air! It sure would make travel a lot easier, lol!
This Christmas was a ton more fun (I don't think that's proper english, but ah well) than last, huh? Sophie was really excited and so much fun!
I just looked at the blog again..love the ornament idea. The quilt Cheryl made Scott is fabulous! Great idea. Cute kids..still!
Post a Comment