Kaydee rolled over on her 4 month date. We were so excited. I thought I got pictures but instead I got video. Silly me.
Thanksgiving was spent with some friends (Kelly and Andy) in Gainsville, Fl. An old school buddy of Scotts'. They are such a fun couple to be around and they have a daughter Thayne's age so it made it really nice. Thanksgiving was delicious and the weather was wonderful. We really had tons of fun just hanging out with a couple our age.
Thanks Andy and Kelly for inviting us!

Kaydee is so cute. She is all smiles and giggles.

We gave her her first feeding. She did really good and had no problems.

I love this picture. I have been looking for this scene for a long time and this past week I found it. Kelly took the picture. I told her where to stand and set the camera up for her. she did a good job. Now I'm anxious to do some photo shop to it.

This is Andy and Kelly. Who we stayed with. Their kids Beth and Justin. Cute little Family. I did family pictures for them as a thankyou for letting us stay with them and putting up with us.

This is one of my favorite pic. I will probably make cards out of this. Thayne discovered this toy of Justins and loved it. He is running of with his girlfriend. It is just to adorable!

This is my favorite. What a little man. The cutest part was Beth would be playing with her hair or looking at her nails while Thayne was pushing. Such a kodak moment! This will also be made into thankyou cards or something.

Thayne does not have a sand box at home (mainly because the cats will use it). So he was having so much fun.
3 comments:
So, cute Lori! I love the one of you and your hubby and the kids in the tractor! Super super cute. Good job!
Absolutely precious! Love the ones of Thayne and his girlfriend. Too cute! Kaydee is adorable. REally like the photo of Scott and you by the wall. Great photo op. You continue to amaze me! Such talent! Love you all,
Mom xoxoxo
Such Cute Pics! I love the ones of Thayne w/ his girlfriend. My friend Jenny and I have a similiar joke with her oldest son and Savannah. Judd and Nan are always saying they are going to get married, and we have tons of pics of them together. It's cute!
Post a Comment