Well, lots of things are happening. This weekend I did another photo shoot. We traded two days of babysitting for the pictures. I now have something that people want worth trading. I like this deal. I have learned that the pictures always look better on the computer than on the camera screen. I come home thinking these pictures are so bad, than I really get to see them on the comp and am amazed at them. Anyways you really don't want to know all about that stuff. I know you just want to see tha kids and hear what is happening with them.
P.S. here is my card. " Twilight Photography" not because of the book series by Stephanie Meyers. I live on Twilight Rd. It works.
I like them!Kaydee is almost rolling over. She is at that point where her arm stops her but the rest of her is turned. It is so exciting. All I hope is that she rolls for me and not the sitter.
4 comments:
I have posted 3 comments on different places..finally got to this one..you'll have plenty of email. Like the business card. Love the pics of the children. Can't believe Kaydee is ready to rollover. Sigh. Love to all Mom
Super cute flyers. Speaking of Twilight I went and saw it, and it was as I suspected a.. Teen Movie. But, still cute.
Ahhh, so cute! I love the pic of Thayne helping make pancakes! Sophie 'helps' me too and adores it. Ahh, why do they have to grow up so fast? I can't believe that my baby is so big either! (Although I won't argue with the extra sleep! lol)
The business card looks great!
Post a Comment