Monday, November 3, 2008

Time flies by...

I can't belive oct is over. This time of year is so crazy and then it goes by so fast. I can't believe Kaydee is already 3 months old. Where did the first two go? This weekend was fun I did two photoshoots. I think now I'm ready to charge people. I'm sorta waiting for Scott to buy my laptop so I can do everything on that instead of overloading our PC hardrive. Soon I will have it and then get my web page up. Scott is so sweet to really support me on this photography stuff. Scott taught Kaydee how to hold her bottle. She is so cute.

We are at a little horse show. I was taking pic of a friend and Thayne discovered how to climbed the gate. He wanted to ride so bad. I love the sunset light effect.

so beautiful.

He finally got a ride. He has been on horses many times but this is the first time he was strapped into the saddle while the horse trotted. His grin was so big! He had alot of fun.




Kaydee tackled her brother all by herself. Of course we wrapped him up in the blanket.
Sorry the pic is sideways I'm not sure how to turn it on this blog. This dress was mine when I was a baby. The pink was all done by hand.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the latest pics!!
The dress Kaydee is wearing really brings back memories for me! I also wore dresses that were hand smocked, and I can remember my mom smocking dresses for my sister!
I wish they would bring those back....of course I may look a little funny wearing one at my age now!! LOL.
Love the chance to view your beautiful family!
Love to all,
cyndi :)

Lisa said...

Hey Lorri, you were tagged from my blog, better get on it. LOL! Love the pics, I wish I had a nice camera to take better ones. Soon....soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!
Keep up the good work.
We love you and miss you all.

Love,

Alli

TroxelTribe said...

I can't believe its over either! Brielle is 1.5 mo old now and I feel like I've missed it! The photography business is so exciting! I've often thought about doing it too but I'm definitely not ready yet. btw, I love the pic of Thayne on the gate- it's so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...again! Love the sunlight..Thayne looks like an angel..Kaydee is too cute! Holding her bottle already! Growing up too fast! The dress was handsewn by a family member but I can't remember who..some distant Aunt on the Pinon side. Good to be back online just to see your pics! Love to all Mom xoxoxo

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Hey Lorri! I found your blog thru Becky. Good to see you, your kids are goregeous! I love the blogging world, that helps us all get back in touch! :)

The Farris Family said...

Lorri... We firmly believe in "Speaking it to Existance". Keep saying that your going to be busy in January and you will be busy in January. My personal favorite I tell myself everyday that I have a fast metabolism. I think I have finally developed a fast metabolism. My biggest proof of this is when you say your kids are driving you crazy. They always come up with something to top it. Never fails. I will start blogging soon. I promise. christy