Sunday, November 16, 2008

girls day in

I got my buisness cards all set up and ordered. Now I'm just waiting for them to come. That's what I did this weekend. Scott and Thayne went to the Blue Angels home coming in Pensacola and I stayed at home with a sick baby. I was o.k. with that. It's a 3 hour drive and in all honesty I really didn't want to go this year. So the boys had a day out and the girls had a day in of REST!

Since Kaydee isn't feeling to well she slept most of the day. Scott didn't take any pictures of the airshow just video and the video takes way to long to up load. I can tell you that Thayne came home and was so excited to tell me about his day. He used his sign language and described the helicopters and airplanes actions. It was so much fun watching him. He is so cute. I can't wait to quit in Dec. and stay home with my kids. Counting down the days. That is why I'm trying to get going on photography so I can still bring in an income.


This is a picture I took. i fixed it up in Photoshop. But our internet at home is really slow right now and my work can't read Photoshop files. so belive me when I say the fixed up photo is so pretty. I'll try to post my Buisness card up later in the week and the fixed up bridge picture.

Here are some cute videos of Kaydee and Thayne. He loves Guitar Hero!


P.S. Kaydee has blue eyes. You just can't see them in the video.



3 comments:

TroxelTribe said...

The pic is already great, so I'm excited to see the new one too!
Wow, you're quitting in Dec? That's awesome! I love, love, love not working anymore! lol
Sending you good karma for your photog business ;)

Anonymous said...

This was a fun page..caught up with what's new and got to see the grands! Too cute! loved the videos...no prejudice but they are the cutest little ones! Modern tech isn't so bad..just keep it simple and I can keep up. Love to all Mom xoxoxox

Sassy Teach said...

Loved the videos! I consider myself pretty lucky to have had you in my classroom! I'm really going to miss your sarcasm each day! LOL. I wish everyone could see the portfolio you've started....I still want to be included, just don't like having my picture taken! However, after seeing how good you are with a camera and your printer, may just have to bite the bullet! New start, huh? I enjoy keeping up with y'all through the blog. Can't believe how much Kaydee has grown, and isn't Thayne a little man now!!
I wish you success in your new business....I don't think you need luck!
(Guess who!!)