Wednesday, February 18, 2009
what scott did for valentine's day
O.k so Thayne's birthday happened and blah...blah....blah... I just wanted to give a kudos to my husband. Since Thayne's birthday is on valentines day and we are usually busy with him that day we don't really get to celebrate like most sweet lover's. so I told Scott that I think it would be a great i dea if my car was detailed. I have not washed it for 6 months. It only has one hubcap and looks like it's redneck neighbors. So he woke up @ 4:00 am on Valentine's Day to make my car beautiful. He even bought new hubcaps. I think he would have bought rims but they were a little pricey. so now i can drive my pretty car around and not look so redneck. I'm so happy!!! He cleaned the inside so good and bought new floor mats. I married such a sweet man. Even if I have to tell him bluntly what I want. We all know most men don't understand hints. I LOVE YOU BOY! THANK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's sweet! And you're right, we almost always have to tell the guys what it is we want directly but every now and then we get a suprise/shock and they think of something on their own! LOL =) Glad you have a clean and pretty care to drive around in! =)
Sometimes the most romantic things are the practical things. What a good hubby to get up at 4 am. That's early!
Ahhh, sweet! Thaynes' birthday pic's are cute. Sorry to back to you so late about those pic's of Ethan. Yes, I used photoshop and made the four photos into one jpeg. Also, your pic's are so cute! I don't know how to use everything in photoshop so you'll have to give me some tips. Like how you make it glowy/fuzzy...or something like that :)
How sweet!
Scott, you are a GOOD man! Wow! Lucky Lorri! I'm so glad Lorri got you! Good choice girl! Love to all Mom xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment