Monday, February 2, 2009

Studio Pictures

So this weekend we went to "The Bodies exhibit" That was the coolest thing ever! If it comes to your town you need to go see it. The Human body is so fasinating! It's amazing how we are built and how everything comes together to make us work. All I can say is WOW! Truley if you have the chance pay to go!
Also today I went and played in the studio. Just played with lighting techniques and stuff. I'm impressed. Tell me what you think.




































































































My favorites are Thayne with the flowers and Kaydee with the flower. I'm getting my personal technique to it, my personal touch. Photoshop is awsome with how it can really fix up the colors!





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics..especially the ones of you with the children..also the ones of Thayne with flowers and Kaydee with flower...like the one of Thayne with the truck in dirt..first one...cute of Thayne and Kaydee together...yes they're so cute! I feel beeter already..love you mom xo

Anonymous said...

I printed a copy of Kaydee with the flower..cute..also the ones of you with the children..didn't know I could do that!xoxoxo mom

Anonymous said...

Keep the pink crayon and flowers out of my nephews hands. He needs a tool belt and or some tools maybe a gun something manly. He's part Farris so he's all stud.

Scott and Lorri said...

who ever made the last comment (i think it was christy) he was playing "gun" with the crayon and shooting me. as far as the flowers I had to bribe him with a sucker to hold them, then right after the shot he threw them down and jumped on them. Don't worry he is ALL FARRIS!

Tera said...

Hi Lorri! How are you? So fun to find your blog, what cute kids!

Tera (Herle) Schneider

Tera said...

Oh, by the way, we live in the ward where your in-laws used to live before they left Colorado! Small world!

britt said...

very very cute! love em

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable and your pictures are beautiful.... I love the pics of your boy in the garden (so precious)

By the way we have met.... on a very busy day for you so I forgive you! ;) We were at your wedding.... and I was totally there when everyone started downing those poor gold fish :D

Thanks for finding our blog! It'll be great to keep up with you and your family.

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love your pictures Lorri, your kids are so cute! I'm so glad you found my blog! Take care!

Jennifer (Woolley) Ferguson

robin said...

Love the pictures! What great looking kids.

Lisa said...

Wow Lorri! Your pics are AMAZING! I want to come down to GA now and have you take our family pics. That's so awesome that you have your own studio! We just got a really nice new camera - but no where near the price you paid for yours. But it's really nice.