Thayne sat in the cockpit of one of the planes we flew on.

Kaydee and her cousin. i love this Picture!!!
Family Reunions!






Family Reunions!

we look the same as we did in High School, except now we have kids.
So here it is all summed up. Saw LOTS of family. Had tons of fun. Thayne saw snow and played in it. I took LOTS of pictures. We went to Salt lake City, Pocatello and Boise ID. We went snowboarding and saw old friends. Got home and fell from exhaustion.
P.S. I have been waiting to be approved from the city to get my studio. The approved me yesterday. I am official now. I plan to open Monday. Yea I'm so excited!!!!!!!
2 comments:
So fun seeing everyone..literally! Wonderful that Scott's family could all be together. Chari and Cheryl look the same! Cute pic of you with them. Love the toy train Thayne's riding. LOve to all Momxo
Congrats on being able to open your studio.
Sam3
Post a Comment