OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The aquirium! O.K. well it's nothing special, I mean seriously anything that shows a clam bed as a part of the exhibit and cat fish as the main exhibit is not something to bragg about. Welcome to redneck country. But Thayne loves it and in reality it's kinda cool. So this is the Flint River Aquirium in Albany, Ga.
Kaydee likes turtles too! Or maybe she was afraid of them. She doesn't look very happy.

This blue bird is very social. He just came and landed on the tallest thing near by. My giant. I love him.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish I was in Utah with you guys! Have fun. I will however WILL be in Georgia come June/July time. I would love to stop by and see you. Random question, Do you know sign language? I know we did that class at lunch but it seems you might have taken it a little further.
That's awesome about your business license! Congrats!
great again...love to see the kids. love to all mom
Hi Lorri! OK, this is so funny the people we can become reaquainted with after how many years? I love the bloggy world!I'll admit I did have to think for a minute before I figured out which Lorri I was dealing with. Good to hear from you!
Poor Thayne! Oooowwie! I will look at your photo site for pics of your vaca. Love to all...Momxoxox
my friend barb just brought me a choc shake to eat..help sooth my sore mouth..sweet!
Post a Comment