We have been waiting on getting approved for the loan. WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!! And so now I can post and tell everyone that we are buying a house! We are so excited. It's our first one. So the house has 4 bedroooms and two full baths. It's about 2,000 sq ft. The thing we like the most is it has 6 acres. WOW 6 acres. And i can garantee that the price we are paying for it will make all your mouths drop. It is such a deal. It's WAY less than 200,000. WAY WAY less. WAY WAY WAY less. I think my point is made. It is a sound house. It needs no repairs. The roof was just put on two years ago, the heating/ air cond is only two years old. all the windows are brand new. The barn that you will see in the pic is brand new. the kitchen has all been re-done. The pool was just converted to salt water. Seriously, it is such a deal. we are so excited. we will be moving in the last week of march.
Also the other thing we like or I like is in the front yard there is a 30' by 20' (maybe bigger) slab of concrete. An old house was there and then burned down. It's a perfect spot for a studio!!!!!! O.k so look at the pictures and drool over 6 acres.
p.s. this is not our furniture.....I wish!!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
HOLY COW! That is SO awesome! I'm super jealous. Congratulations...it's awesome!
Oh my gosh I love it! Love it! I am so happy for you. And your pictures are soooo cute!
Beautiful. Congrats.... You deserve it. Think of all the space you'll have. JCKKCJ
What a great deal - or should I say STEAL!!! I am so happy for you guys, you are truly being blessed! Enjoy your new home!
just a side note that we are so excited and know that we are being so blessed. we can't wait to move in and our kids will have their own rooms!!!!
Dad enjoyed seeing the pix. We are so happy and excited for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the house up close and for real! dad said, " Too bad it's in Georgia!"
See you tomorrow love xoxox
Congrats! I love that house, and love how you have 6 acres! You wont know what to do with all that property.
So awesom! I love it. What I will be jealous of is the pool. It looks like so much fun! Enjoy!
Yay! I'm sooo excited for you! And what great features for your fam and the business! How wonderful!
congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you! so exciting, hopefully someday we will be in the same club as you!
Awesome! I know the pictures do not show what it really looks like, but from what I saw, it is awesome!
ken and shani
Post a Comment