
Saturday, April 4, 2009
More Pictures....my poor children!
Yes! my poor kids. Most people do once or twice a year pictures of their kids....I tried for that goal but it's to hard when you have such CUTE kids! So one day between the horrible rain storms there was a break. Kaydee had such a cute outfit on I couldn't pass up the opp. and Thayne dressed himself so cute (mom did not have a hand in it) Pictures just had to happen. I had to bribe Thayne with candy to sit in the wagon. He is getting the hang of making mom give him candy. Extra candy to get him to smile. He is to smart, but I got great pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













10 comments:
Why only 3? They are just too cute to delete..Grandma wants a disc..got to have these pics for my album. Love Kaydee with the hat..love Thayne kissing Kaydee's head..love those sweet babies..love you Momxoxoxoxo
Oh my goodness, just three huh? I can see why you find it hard to pick! Well, I think the one with Thayne kissing the top of Kaydees head is really sweet. And I think the ones with Kaydee & the hat are adorable - you should use all four of them though, starting with the hat on her lap and ending with the one where it's all the way on her head - she's so cute I LOVE the color of her hair! Good luck!
In response to your question on my blog of when I find time to blog - I either do it after they go to bed for the night or if there is any down time during the day. =)
You do have very adorable kids! How is it that one ended up with such dark hair and the other with such light hair? I really love the last 2 of Kaydee and then the one of her in the wagon where you are looking down on her, but really, when you have such a cute subject, they all turn out great!
Lorri those are amazing! Really, your atalented woman. I love the shots and the coloring, and not to mention those adorable babies!! I love her little toothless grin. I love the one of Kaydee peeking through the wagon handle. So, cute!!
I can't believe how adorable they are. so so cute!!! I love her squishy arms!
Oh man! Those are all adorable! My favorites must be getting kissed on top of the head, the one where she's looking backward in the wagon, and the black and white, but heck they're all great!!
P.S Are you sure you're not planning to swing by Vegas anytime soon? Our baby is due to arrive any day, and she'll need a SUPER photographer! :)
My fave is the one of Kaydee turning around to look behind her. Your kids are totally CUTE! I have to bribe Aaron to sit for pictures too - okay, I have to bribe Matt more, but you know. Loves! ;)
They are cute :) My absolute fav is the 4th one down - where Kaydee is looking backwards out of the wagon... tooooo cute!
Post a Comment