Thursday, April 9, 2009

We finally did it!!!

WE are the proud owners of a house. We are so excited that we can say it's our house.....yea...it's OUR HOUSE!!!!! but the sad part is it's alot more than rent. I don't remeber much about the closing. Just a bunch of signatures...ALOT!!!! and then tada...it's your house. Crazy how it works.
We move Sat. That's best for getting all the church members to come and help. So it's all done. i guess that's it and we are in a new debt. And we did this why? oh I remeber cause now we can say it's ours. It's an expensive word.
Pictures of the house are in an earlier post. Just scroll down to see it.

5 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Yeah!! Congrats. I know about the signing. Oh my goodness when we bought a house in California we spent probably 2 hours of signing. My hand hurt so bad but the excitement went far beyond the pain.

The Fergy Bunch said...

Congrats on your new house! I'm excited for you guys! =)

Tera said...

So exciting! There is nothing like walking into your own home! I love staying there the first night and then waking up in the morning and realizing it's not all a dream! Congratulations!

thebriggsfamily said...

Yea!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sooo jealous of your pool. Your kids are going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Just had to look at the recent pix...sigh. Doing my scrapbook and feel like I just dropped by for hugs..wish I could. Have fun unpacking..hope the yard sale is a SUCCESS! Love to all
Mom xoxoxo