This is our mud room / entrance to the house. I found the crates at an estate sale. they are old fruit crates, and the window panes at the same estate sale. I plan to put us holding the letters to "tennant" and have various size pictures spelling it out in the top window pane/ shutter thing. The side ones will have clay pots cut in half with flowers in them hot glued in the window opening. There is a window pane thing on both sides. They will also contain pictures on just the kids. The baskets we got at target to hold our stuff. Thayne's is the red one he picked it and kaydee is the khaki one. As this space comes together I love it more!
Our entertainment center. it's huge. 10 feet huge! I found it on Craigs list at a steal of a price. They were remodeling and needed to get rid of it. It is custom made and just beautiful! so much storage.
scott has been flying regularly everyday. good thing cause we really need the money for house payments. He is so much happier when he is working...as is all men.
Kaydee is crawling...well she does more of an army crawl. so dang cute. And Thayne is a true brother by stepping and rolling all over her. He is in time out A LOT!!! a true big brother.
This is her newest trick. Getting on all fours.
The previous owners had this leopard here and when we came to look at the house Thayne loved it. So the realitor asked them if they would give it to Thayne. He goes everywhere in the house with it. Always hitting Kaydee with the tail.
9 comments:
Great pics! Love the mud room nook...cute ideas! So girly! Kaydee too cute on all fours. So glad Thayne has his own leopard! Just what every boy wants! Kiss all love to all Mom xoxoxo
Look at you being all girlie! LOL =) You HAVE to post a picture of you in a pink top! LOL =) I love the entertainment center and the mud room is cute. I'm glad you're settling in well and back to posting. Good luck with your upcoming photo sessions.
I am so happy that your move went well and that the kids are adjusting to it all. Decorating a house is one of my passions... as long as I have the money to do it right! It is so fun to watch an idea blossom and then come to life. Creating a home is very maternal. It makes it your own space. Don't you feel like you've grown up now!
That entertainment center is awesome. Sounds like your mother taught you a few things about shopping. We'll have to get a pic of you with Kim both in pink tops. Won't that surprise a few in the family!
How fun! I'm admire what you've done with your photo talent. Good luck with the party and wedding. It seems a little intimidating to me and I think you'll do great! You'll have to post some of your pic's.
Your house is coming along so cute. You have really good ideas. You should send some my way :)
Wow - so much going on! First off, I LOVE the mud room - too cute! The fruit crates and window panes give it such charm :)
Very cool on the upcoming photo shoots! It's so awesome! I'm sure they'll go wonderful :) and I'll keep my fingers crossed that they book you to do more pageants!
I LOVE Decorating! It's an expression of who we are! (Not a Girly Thing) Your mud room ideas are awesome! I'm glad that your business is doing so well! It's so exciting to do something all your own without a boss or big company and be able to do it how you want! you go Lorri! =)
how exciting and so cute!!
I refuse to believe it! You in a pink shirt? Where has our Lorrie gone? I want proof! Married life domesticates us in the same way it makes married men FAT! You can't fight it so just go with the flow
Post a Comment