We went to the Beach Sat. The day started off with some friends coming over to go swimming. And then Scott got home about noon and he didn't have a P.M. load so we had the rest of the day to be together. Our friends had left and I convinced Scott instead of doing house work lets go play at the beach. It was not hard to convince him to go play. 
We went to Mexico Beach. I love the beaches in the Gulf. Nothing compares to them. I grew up on California beaches and I don't think I can ever go back to those cold waters and dirty sand. The gulf has the whitest sand. It's so beautiful.This is me. behind the camera
For dinner Scott cooked up some fresh sweet corn in the sea water. I remember my Dad talking about how they use to do that all the time. After trying it I understatd why, it was really good. Of course we can't do open flames so we made do with our emergency kit burner.
It kept Kaydee quiet.
I was bored and wrote on their feet. They wiggled so much it was fun and Dad loved seeing it.
Only in the south do you see a wagon train coming down the road for a joy ride. No parades just a fun day out they said. This is right infront of our house.
To end our weekend on Sunday a friend invited us to come play in the creek. Well he has a bubbling spring to swim in. He had a rope swing and just a fun refreshing way to finish up our weekend. so the pool, the beach and a rope swing in the creek. A wet weekend. I forgot my camera so there are no pic. on the rope swing.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
All that talk of beaches and rope swings makes me second guess our Vegas decision... and why are we here again?
Looks like tons of fun!
Love the pics! The beach looked beautiful! Love how Kaydee held up her feet! Cute of Thayne enjoying the pool Dad dug for him. Many cute pics. Kaydee looks adorable in the pink polka dots! Too cute! Glad you had a fun weekend. Dad is looking forward to taking the "Attidude" out asap. I can't believe we really got it! YAY for us! LOVE TO ALL MOM XOXOXOXO
I want water! Soon I too will be living by the gulf, though not the pretty part like you.
You DANG right you're older than me you geezer. 30 wow that's like...old! Ha
Post a Comment