The Pageant went really good, they liked me and asked me to do all of them. Which is about 4 a year. this will help get my foot in the door with all the Moms. Yea!!!! I also did a huge dance and they asked me to do thier Christmas dance. So yipee.
Life is busy. Scott is flying alot and my photography is picking up.
This picture is our friends (edward and Jennifer's) kids. They came to visit for the weekend. We all had tons of fun, but I think Thayne had the most fun. He had friends over playing in the pool for two days. He loved it. I offered to take pictures for her in exchange for her to help with the pageant. She was much needed and I use the kids pictures for advertisng in the newspaper. It works out.

4 comments:
Your pool looks so fun!
I could totally be jealous of your pool!
So fun to see the children. Thayne is too funny "scaring" you hiding in the box!Clever kid! The pool does look inviting! Can't wait to see the pics when you finish the mud room. LOve to all Mom xoxoxox
I love your pool - I want one!!! =)
Post a Comment