My baby girl turned one. where did the time go? I quit my job so I could stay at home and watch her grow up...but I feel like I missed it. It happedned so fast. Good thing I take alot of pictures.
11 and a halfWe had alot of families come and enjoy this special day with us. All the kids went swimming and all the adults fought over who gets to hold Kaydee.
Kaydee is such a sweet baby girl. She can sign 4 words and crawls everywhere. She pulls up on the funiture and finds her way into everything. She listnes very well when mom say no, but likes to go back and make sure mom meant it. She adores her brother, When she is awake and he is sleeping she will pound on his door to wake him up. She loves to wrestle with daddy and brother. She is a tuff little girl. (after my own heart)
She brings us so much joy. We are so blessed to have her in our family.
WE love you GOOBIE !
5 comments:
yea!! happy birthday! so fun and she is darling. time goes by so fast!
Happy Birthday Kaydee! She really is adorable!!! I loved her birthday outfit - way to cute! Don't you just love it when people fuss over your kids??? =)Glad you had fun!
Happy Birthday Kaydee! What a cutie. I love all the pictures, especially her in her floaty.
Isn't it amazing how the days turn into weeks, turn into months and before you know it the first year of their life is over. If you blink you will miss it. Happy Birthday Kaydee!
sister farris!!
i know, i'm not good for keeping in contact. and you are cool enough to be my friend. and you have adorable children. kaydee is exotic looking. beautiful.
thanks for dropping me a line. i love your blog! how's georgia?
Post a Comment