So a friend called Scott to go for a motorcycle ride. Being the good wife that I am of course I said I want to go. We have a sitter come twice a week so I can go to the studio and get work done. This day we just had her stay really late so we could go play. It was so nice to go riding again. We never get to go on the motorcycle cause kids are usually with us. Anyways, I suggested we go to the covered bridge so I can get pictures. It was such a nice ride. The best part was spending time alone with my BOY! 


THese pictures are not fixed up so the colors are a little dim. scott with the dog will be black and white. And the other one I think all of it b/w but the chair in color.
The restaunt is to the right. Of course I didn't get pictures of that. I just got pictures of bits and pieces of the outside.



After this place we went to eat. Our friend left and went home and we found a very nice restaurant down a dirt road. It's the country and that is where you find the nice restaurants. Weird, I know, but some of these places are built up on peoples property and they happen to be down dirt roads. anyways it was a 35 min wait so I took pictures here too. the funny part is they didn't accept credit or debt cards. We didn't have checks and only$4 on us. so we told them we didnt have any money. We would come back another day. They said don't do that, stay and eat,you can mail us a check. I love the kindness down here. We found an atm and got some cash.
THese pictures are not fixed up so the colors are a little dim. scott with the dog will be black and white. And the other one I think all of it b/w but the chair in color.
The restaunt is to the right. Of course I didn't get pictures of that. I just got pictures of bits and pieces of the outside. P.s. They own 25 dogs. Crazy!!!
THey enjoyed the pictures I took and asked me to come back and display them.

3 comments:
How fun for you guys! Great pics!
I love your pictures! I am so glad you got some alone time with your man! HOW FUN!
Those are awesome pictures Lori. Post them at the restaurant. Cheryl
Post a Comment