Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kaydee and the pool

This is our brave little doll. She can hold her breathe. She will touch the bottom and come all the way back up. (with our help). She is learning to swim but not even close to that yet. Don't worry mom and dad, Grandma and Grandpa, Scott and I never leave her alone.

But since we taught her how much fun it is to be free from the floaties and play in the water, she does not like being in the baby floaties. DARN!!!!

5 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

How cute! I bet she's going to be swiming in no time, especially watching Thayne doing it.

Tera said...

She has got to be all Farris!

Anonymous said...

She is to adorable. I love my grand daughter and wish she were closer!!!
Cheryl Tennant

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Ken and Shani

Anonymous said...

precious videoof kd too cute love thayne and scott mzaking cookies kaydee's hair trim baby mommy LOVE the fountain pics..really clever with the shoesw in foreground..love the dress