So I got a little bored. Who doesn't? I got creative....and Thayne thought it was a cool idea. Everyone at church laughed and it comes in habdy when Thayne gets whinney. We turn him around so we can see the smiley face. "no one likes a frowney face....change it for a smile..." we did that too in primary.

We like to feed the horses in our back yard. They are our neighbors' but they mow our pasture for us. Kaydee is O.K. touching them as long as I hold her. But if she is left alone in the wagon with me next to her she is not happy. Thayne loves to feed the horses carrots.

I wore this dress when I was two. My Mom saved it all these years. Kaydee fits in it with room to grow. I tried adding the pictures of me in the dress but they are to faded and are a photocopy my mom gave me. Believe me when I say she is a mini me.


She is so cute!!! esp since she is a mini me. (lol)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! My mom kept a bunch of my baby dresses too! our moms are so much alike! HA HA HA
Only you would thik to put a smilely face on the back of your kids hair. LOL
Love the happy face! Clever! I especially enjoy the pix of Kaydee in your dress! Too bad they don't make dresses like that anymore. Hope you send me a disc with pics so I can print them for the scrapbks. Am so glad I can see the blog. Love to all. Oh the recipes arrived..thanks..whoever thot you would be sending me recipes! xoxomom
Post a Comment