Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wild Adventures


There is no better way to experience an amusment park than when it's your child's First time. It's funny that I have been waiting for this moment since Thanye was born and it was so much fun. Scott had to work so he couldn't come, he was bummed. A friend and her daughter came and we all had fun. My friend would rather sit out the rides and watch Kaydee. Her daughter helped me trade off on the rides with Thayne. So it really worked out for us all. Mostly me. Kaydee was so good being locked up in the stroller all day and Thanye did better than I thought with out a nap. I love this place because it really is family oriented. Where there is a big ride for the big kids two or three little rides are in the same area for the little kids. So Moms can watch all thier babies. And Dads can play.


We went on Labor day because it was can food drive and prices were half off. And I had a gut feeling it would not be crowded. It wasn't. This is the frog hop. It bounces as it goes down. Thayne got the biggest kick out of this ride. He laughed.




I love how all the kids are leaning against the fence waiting for there turn.



On his first REAL roller coaster. he called it a train. It went up a pretty good size hill and droped down. His face is not nervous just tired of smiling for the camera.


This is Sarah the daughter that came with us. she was such a big help.





We saw all kinds of animals. But this one we thought G-ma Tennant would enjoy. We missed the show but got to see the trainer and ask some questions.


C'mon you know this is a great shot.Kaydee's first ride. of course she loved it.







They had a huge water park. Thayne was a little nervous to go down some of the water slides. I couldn't ride with him so a pushed him down it. After prying his fingers off the bar. But he loved it and wanted to go on them some more. I'm a mother that knows he will love it and instead of trying to coax him down it (yea right the slide is scary like he's going to do it on his own) I push him down. If he cried and hated it than he wouldn't do it again but I knew he would love it. Plus the water was going slow, wasn't a fast slide.




Gee, I wonder why he rode this one????




Didn't take long!!

Kaydee got a monkey. She walks like one so a pink monkey was perfect.

And Thayne got in for free....because he passed for 2. So since it was his money he was going to have to use to get into the park. Since he was free I let him buy this snake. He loved it. It was so much fun, But the best part is the HUGE grin on his face when he talks about the trains and the water slides.


3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

How fun! I bet Thayne will be talking about it for months to come! I love Kaydee and the Monkey - we've got some monkey's too! LOL

Anonymous said...

hey farris, way to push your kid down. nice. ;)

looks like you guys had a blast. i want to go. i love slippery slides and rollie coasters.

love, ferre

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for everyone! Love the pic of Thayne looking into the tiger's mouth! Great shot! Want that on the photo disc. Love the way you describe Thayne's big smile when he talks about the day..cute of the group sleeping in the backseat. Good Mommy good memories..love to all mom xoxoxoxo