Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh the weather outside is....

I have not had time to update. I have been so busy with the studio...it is crazy! I finally am able to come up for air. Until after Thanksgiving , Than it's insane busy again. Scott's season is done for now. So I'm happy to have him home reguarly. There are a lot of pictures to add so I did it as a scapbook page. I wish the blog would make the pictures bigger. I have seen other blogs with larger pictures so I now there is a way. Anyways, we are going to go visit family in Tennessee for Thanksgiving. Yea I don't have to cook!!!!
The picture below of Kaydee's cute little butt is so darn adorable I had to post it. It was early or mid Nov when they went swimming. Scott will swim all year if he could. He is trying to convince Kaydee to get in the somwhat cold water. YOu will notice that I am not swimming.

Halloween. Kaydee is a Fairy. Thayne a Dinosaur (what else would he be) I'm kermit and Scott wore a Jimmy hat he got from Scottland.

Putting a roof on the playhouse. Thayne loves to help Daddy. The pic with a bandana around his head is just that. He has an ear ache and I put a "BOOBOO BEAR" on it. it helpd the pain until we got the Doctors.

Mom got bored and sprayed his hair blue. He wanted it. When he washed it out he started crying as the blue washed out on to the floor of the tub. He was crying because he was freaked out!!!

My sweet little man! and Chip N Dale.


Scott like to take the kids around on the bike. Thayne loves it and Kaydee was unsure at first. But you can see her chasing Daddy because she wanted back on.

SO that's it for the updates. And I probably won't get to updating for a while beacuse everyone wants pictures right now. Hope everyone has a good holiday.




6 comments:

britt said...

so cute and so fun to see your kids!

thebriggsfamily said...

So Fun! I admire you ambition and determination. Your photography seems to be soaring -awesome! Too bad you didn't live closer to take pic's of me and my kids. Have a fun Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Tera said...

Loved the bum picture...man your kids can tan!

Dianna said...

Well all I do is click on the picture and it brings it up to its own page and is larger! I LOVE your pictures, they are toooooo cute!

The Fergy Bunch said...

You're kids are so tan! LOL I loved the picture of Scott trying to coax Kaydee into the pool. LOL =)

Hey, blogger was being funny and didn't notify me of your last two post so I just saw them and left you some comments. =D

Well, have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas and good luck with everything! =)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are all just too precious! What a cute family! Thank goodness you're ours! Happy Thanksgiving. We are going to PArker Dam near Ca/Az border this week. We will ride quads and relax. We may tour the Yuma RV area and spend a day or two there. Retirement is wonderful. This laptop makes it mucg easier to keep in touch. So thankful for you All our love to all
Mom xoxoxoxo