

He shot a Doe Moday and then on Tues got this 6 point buck. Our freezer is full and we are good for a year now. This is his first deer that he shot. Thayne thought it was so cool. He went with dad to the processing place to watch them cut the deer. he came home and told me all about it. I will save you the details.
6 comments:
Too funny!! Thanks for sparing us all of the details. That is so cool that you are good for a year on that!! Awesome. BTW love the family pics.
Way to work on your food storage!
My kids would totally be freaking out. Thayne sounds like quite the kid!
Wow! I'm with Carrie, my kids would be totally freaking out too - in fact, so would I! LOL =)
ok, first, darling family pics. and it was so fun to talk to scott for a sec last night. Mike was out late and I had to put the kids to bed right then, I was sad not to be able to talk longer.
and yea for scott for shooting a deer. I for one couldn't do it, but hey, I've heard venison is great!
Yes! Did he get Thumper too? Venison for Christmas!
we couldn't show that he got Thumper...thayne might have been tramitized for life.
lorri
Post a Comment