Local peacekeeper thowing a snowball
We got snow here in Georgia. Yes real snow. And to all you west coasters in Utah and Colorado and Idaho....it snowed an inch and it stuck to the ground. which is nothing for you guys but HUGE for us. Just 30 min north you would have thought you were in Utah. They had tons of snow. The funniest part was seeing all these geaorians that have NEVER seen snow. they were going wild!!! Remember I live just 40 min north of Florida. So deep south georgia got snow. and even Tallahassee Fl got snow....but not like us.
I can't believe my last post was christmas time. I have so much to post....well not really. I signed Thayne up for school. In Georgia they start school @ the age of 4. They go all day to school as pre-k. It's awsome. At first I didn't want to start him that young...but he already goes twice a week to day care. So now he goes all week for free. (well, not until the beginning of Sept when school starts) besides I seriously can not keep up with his little busy body. Also we gave up nap time.....(sigh) so now I make him watch a movie in his room during nap time so I still get my break.
He turned 4 on Valentines day. My little heart breaker is growing up. I can almost deal with it except as he grows I see my baby girl grow too and realty keeps setting in that they grow up so fast.
I am trying build a studio. everything was going fine until I tried to get the loan. The company we got the loan through to buy the house ownes all the land. So since we want to build on the land we can't get a loan because the banks will not own that little building. So they won't loan us money and the moragage company won't loan us money because we don't have equity yet. Can we say ROCK and A HARD place. So something will work out for us....it will just take time. (I hate waiting)
So that's it. I hope it won't be two months until my next post.
2 comments:
Well Howdy Stranger, thanks for letting us know you were alive! LOL So you got Snow huh? I wish we would get some but all know out here is HEAT! LOL Good luck with the studio!
I love those pics! so fun! and I can't believe your kids are that big either! so weird how time flies..
Post a Comment