Thursday, March 25, 2010

time flies

Just some pictures to update the family with. kaydee discovering her climbing skills
Thayne comforting kaydee because mommy got made at her and told her NO!

Thayne and his BFF. He caught the cricket and we put it in a jar. So it ate with him and watched movies with him...etc...


thayne took this pic. I love it.



His birthday. fab 14. So I'm a little slow.




He is singing the pete's dragon song that is why his face looks like it does. He is imitating the dragon.




Close supervision



Washing the gator.


Kaydee helped wash the car. Look at her tool for washing.



Kolomoki Mounds. what else do you do at an Indian Mound state park.


Her face is just classic!!!
Not much of anything to report. summer is almost here and the pool is getting ready.


3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Kaydees face in the tub was classic! I loved how Thayne was comforting her, what a sweet big brother. I can't get over how much the kids look like you - especially Thayne. Looking forward to your Summer post(s) - see that, I an (S) at the end of post because I am expecting there to be a lot! LOL

Tera said...

Loved that the cricket did so many fun things with Thayne. I'm sure he loved it too. Loved seeing Kaydee wash the car with a fly swatter. Very ingenious! So....now that your baby is getting bigger, are you planning another one????

Anonymous said...

you seriously need to update the blog for your mom! cute pix love to all xoxo