Saturday, March 27, 2010

So I had a new back drop and wanted to test out this blue. i love this color!!! I almost bought red, but glad I stuck with blue. So these are their easter shots....sorta.






















Kaydee is hard to get pictures...she moves so much. So she is good pratcice for me to learn. I love having a studio to get pictures of my kids. Save so much money and I can play with new ideas. Be even nicer to have one right on our property so it's closer.









4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Your kids are so cute! Great pics - love the backdrop! Have a good Easter!

Tera said...

I can't beleive how much your kids have grown since you posted last! Darling kids!

britt said...

your kids are getting so big and so so cute! so fun to see updates!

Anonymous said...

It's been too long since I looked at your blog. Precious pix. I took pix with my camera. Hope you put some of the kids Christmas px on cd for me. Love KD dancing to Mo Tab. Thayne with dragon. Love ALL the new blue backdrop studio px. YOU are so talented! Cute kids help! Love to all momxoxoxoxo