Sunday, October 19, 2008
family pictures
this weekend I wanted family pictures. My sweet husband went along with my crazy ideas of "the best picture ever." some time ago i sold my motorcycle (babies don't ride on them very well) and bought a professional camera. I hope to get a business going soon, but I'm still learning all about this computer called a camera. it can do some of the coolest things. So Saturday we had fun with taking pictures. tell me what you think. I did learn that taking pictures in the sun is harder than I thought. you will see a lot of squinting eyes. but that was what sat was for. practice makes me definitely not perfect. these are some fav. but I have not fixed them up in photoshop yet. also keep in mind I took ALOT of pictures and these are just a small few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lorri,
These Pictures are great!!! I love them.
Mom (Cheryl)
The pictures look amazing! I can't wait to get a nice camera so I can make my business just that much more.
Lori-
We sure miss you guys! What cute kids you have! I didn't think I'd ever hear you excited about PINK! Nothing like a little girl, huh?!? Tyler told me to tell you that you guys need to come out to go wake-boarding with us again! now that you have a fancy camera, I can only imagine the fun that my attempts of getting up on the board would bring! We sure love you guys!!
Stacy
I LOVE the pics! What an adorable family Lorri! I promise, I'll post some new stuff soon! Love you!
You have the cutest little family. I love your pictures, they are perfect.
Dianna
Post a Comment