This weekend there was a "fly in" In Thomasville. A "fly in" is where a bunch of pilots get together for a three to four day gathering and camp out at the airport next to their plane. Scott tried to make it sound glorious, but in reality just a bunch of pilots with nothing to do talking about airplanes all weekend long. Sounds fun...right. He would love to do this when we retire. I think I'll keep working. (haha). 
We went for just the afternoon . We drove and took the kids. It's really neat to see all the planes and meet the pilots. Kaydee got hungry so, as I fed her I met an "anti everything" guy. Lots of fun talking with him (she says sarcastically). I chose not to tell him Scott's line of work, but then again telling him might be fun. (he,he)
Thayne loved the time there. He makes going to these things fun. I enjoyed practicing my photography techniques. It's hard though to really get into getting the right angle when you have a 2 month old demanding some food or attention. 
I know I showed you all Thayne's monkey costume, but he really hated it. So i returned it and and found this dinosaur costume. He LOVES it. He would not take it off. His favorite part was the tail. He discovered hitting his sister with it was really fun and made Mom laugh. He kept asking me to take pictures of his tail and telling me the dinosaur poops right there. He is so funny. Kaydee is a kitty, but the cutest cat I've ever seen. I love the pink bows.
4 comments:
Ahh, they are so adorable! I can see why the dinosaur tail is fun :) especially for a big brother! lol Kaydee is the cutest little kitty!
Um, yeah, I think I might keep working too... or maybe find another hobby to do while he camps out at the airport. Girls weekends! But for now, visiting for the day sounds fun. Thayne looks like he's having a blast! I know that Sophie would be.
That is the cutest Dinosaur and Kitty I've ever seen! I wish we lived closer, the kids (the boys) would have so much fun playin' together (aka getting in trouble all the time). Love ya!
Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to say hi! we have had a crazy life the past few months! We are back in utah now...for at least a year so we will see how that goes. Your kids are so dang cute. I haven't seen you guys in so long...they are so big! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch better and I can see your cute fam!
Glad you have a blog :) It's nice to keep up with family. The pic's are cute!
Post a Comment