This is Kaydee's first year with Santa (obviously). She just smiled and thought he was funny. Of course nobody got the pictures of her smiling. I didn't take the nice camera so we ended up buying the photographers pictures. I think photographers should give a discount to other photographers. I hate buying at their prices when I know how much they pay for pictures. Scott had the little camera, taking pictures. I was to busy enjoying the moments. The library has a "breakfast with Santa" every year. So this is the first year we signed up. Next year I will bring the nice camera and save money.

Thayne was so funny with Santa. All the kids just said a few words and they were done. But , no not our child. He told Santa all about his day and how Daddy's RC airplane crashed and his new dinosaur,and Blah blah...... It was to funny. When Thayne talked abou the airplane they all thought Scott's real airplane crashed. Leave it a two year old to confuse everyone. He had no problem going to Santa and talking. As if they were old friends.

This is the breakfast. Just typical breakfast foods; squeeze it drinks, cupcakes, M&M's, and cheeze it's. good healthy food for two year olds in the morning!
It was a lot of fun!

Thayne got to put the top on the tree. The lights are on. Now I just need to sit down and put the ornaments on. We'll get there.

I forgot to show this picture of Thayne with Beth. Look at how they both are aiming at eachother. They are a month apart in age. Too funny.

As for me I have been very busy with photo shoots. But I am scared of January when people don't need "Christmas Photos." I might get a lucky break though. I can't say anything due to carma. We all know that if you talk about it than you jinx it. But it is big enough to really set off this business. I'm very optomistic.
4 comments:
Sooo Cute. Which reminds me, I still need to post my pics of the kiddos and Santa. (Which I paid too much for I'm sure!) Loves!
Memories..so many memories come to my mind when I see the pics of the kids with Santa. Wish I had more of those pics of you and your brothers. Love hearing about the family. Just a few more days and you'll be able to be at home more. Cute pics. LOve to all Mom
Well, I've said before how beautiful both Thayne and Kaydee are, and these latest pics only prove my point!
The breakfast with Santa looked like a lot of fun.....but seriously, M&Ms for two year olds?
Bet your day was exciting!!!!
Still want you to take some pics of me......waiting on that face lift....HaHa!!
I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!
Cyndi :)
face lift? I've got photshop. no need for pain. I've got you covered cyndi.
Post a Comment