O.K. so since I have a studio I have to play. This effect is hard to get without the proper equipment. This is all fixed up with photoshop. I hope to get the equipment soon so i don't have to spend so much time on photoshop. I am showing you the work put into theses photos. This is why you pay so much to have your kids pictures done. Of course proffesionals do this alot faster and know what they are doing. I am still just learning.












8 comments:
That is super cool! =) You're good!
Beautiful! I'm sure it makes it so much easier when you have such a pretty subject to take pictures of!
Beautiful! I love these pics Lori!
Lorri I am so impressed with the pix! Good work..such a cute subject to work with! Very clever ! I can't wait to see all the pics you don't post. Thanks for giving me such a good wake-up call! Love to all
Mom
so cute!!! I am jealous you live in Georgia we did for a little bit and loved it, Love your blog too.
So so cute. I wish you weren't clear across the continent!
I got Ethan's mobile on clearance from pottery barn kids!Gotta love a clearance sale!
so fun! wish you were closer to do my new borns with this new one! I love those
Post a Comment