Sunday, March 29, 2009

family updates

So Alot has happened in the last little while, but since we are so focused on the house and waiting for the loan I have forgotten about updating on the family. so he we go..... Kaydee's first hair style. So cute!!!!
She is almost crawling. She is at the stage where she rocks back and forth then lays flat.

Loves her swing. She is so cute!!!!


We had SO much rain! two days straight of Heavy...heavy down pour. Tornado's did touch but not near our house. They did affect some of the members homes but every one is o.k. You can see our yard is a river, the rivers filled up fast and there is a lot of flooding going on... we are on high ground so we're good. We let Thayne play in it cause it was fun.




Finally the sun came out so I took him to the ditch to "swim" This ditch never fills up. But it quickly filled up with two days of intense rain. It was a scary storm, I won't deny that.


Thayne loves to ride his bike so we take him to Scott's airstrip to ride. Our house only has dirt and grass and he gets stuck. so here he can ride with ease. (a week before the rains)

Earlier we sent out an e-mail about being accepted in an art show. This is my picture "Flint river sunset." We didn't win anything, but were still excited to be accepted in the show.

This is my other picture. "It's a long way to the top" I like this picture a lot.


This is Scott's picture "Twilight." Yes, he really took the picture, but I had to set up the camera and help him with the shot. He saw it and knew what he wanted.

we took Thayne to his first fair. Well, it was a parking lot (really safe) fair. He Loved it, I don't know any child who would hate it. I think we had the most fun. It is so much fun to take him to do things for the first time.

This picture cracks me up. Scott barely fits. It's Thayne's first ride.

This is My milk man. Scott loves acting, so he participates in the local theatre. It's called Swamp Gravy. They preform local stories about local people. They take the historical stories that they gathered from talking to the locals and put them altogether in a play. It is always so good. Look up the web site. www.swampgravy.com
Scott is always wanting the family to participate....I am not an actor. So I don't, and I haven't let Thayne participate because performances go until 10:00p.m. But next year I offered to do the pictures for the theatre and during performances I was going to Take pictures for the tourist. You know the whole souvenir thing. Stand in front of a backdrop that says "swamp gravy" maybe have a cast member stand in the picture. and charge them $7.50. I think I will do pretty good. so now the whole family will be involved.
Believe it or not but tour buses bring people in every performance. They come from all over.
So that's what's goning on!

4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Wow! That was some intense rain you had - crazy! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I loved your art displays, that's really neat! I didn't know Scott was into acting, that sounds like it would be fun and you are the I know who had a "milk man" - that's cute! =)

Tera said...

I can't believe how much hair your baby has! So cute! And I have to give you a pat on the back. What a good mom to let Thayne go out and play in the water. I need to be better about things like that. I'm always worried about the mess and time involved. I need to follow your example!

TroxelTribe said...

Very cool - a lot going on for sure. I love that age where the kiddos are trying to figure out crawling. Right now Brielle, our baby, is sitting and then falling flat her on face and then you can kinda see her try to figure crawling out, but she's not on her hands and knees yet. Congrats about the art show, that's great. And the pictures were/are wonderful! Go Scott for being the play :) that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! So cute of Thayne and Kaydee. Looks like there was a lot of rain and flooding. Love Kaydee's "do". You're going to be very busy as word of your photo abilities gets around. Go girl!@ Tell the Milkman "Hi" love to all
Mom xoxoxoxo