Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a PEN WAR!!!!

If you look really close you can see the pen marks. Scott was drawing during church and I went to nudge his arm to mess him up. Well he didn't like that so he attacked me with the pen. So I did it again, this time really hard!



So again he drew on my arm. we sit in the front row so I didn't want to pull away and draw attention to us so I did sit there and let him do the drawing. It says MOM.





So after that I secretly grabbed my pen in my scriptures and attacked the heck out of his neck. HA! got him good. Yes we had a boring speaker. I think it was high counsel Sunday.


Family Home Evening we made cookies. well they made cookies and I documented. They are pounding gram crackers for the cookie receipe. Look at Thayne's face he feels like such a big boy.

Kaydee go her hair cut. Just the tinest cut. Just enough for her to see. the hair was in her eyes so bad. And yes I saved it.






This is for G-ma and G-pa Tennant. I was playing with the doll and she copied me. Oh so cute.

We went to the beach and Scott found this tiny crab crawling in the sand. Looked like a spider. If it looked like a spider why would you grab it?








Kaydee has Boobies!!!





4 comments:

Tera said...

Loved the pen story and your hubby's neck. Isn't it great that we never seem to grow up? I love getting in stupid wrestling matches with JP. Makes us laugh, and what good marriage doesn't have a lot of laughing!

Anonymous said...

your kids look so much like you. esp that little girl. she is a doll.

thanks for the recipe idea. i'll look into it. anything to save money.

and yes, i love the cats. i love all the animals everywhere. one day i'll love my kids. until then i just love my cat. :)shlories

The Fergy Bunch said...

You an only you would have a pen war in Sacrament and in the front row! LOL You guys re so funny!

Anonymous said...

such fun to see the family..thanks for keeping us posted. love my grands..too cute for words. xoox mom