Wednesday, October 14, 2009

fluff dry!

One of my friends put her kid in the dryer...so I thought let's get thayne in there. It took a lot of coaxing...but I got him in there. And he liked it. No i didn't turn it on. He wouldn't let me shut the door.


Kaydee is mad that she can't get thru the cat door.


yea!! i can do her hair in pig tails.




Uncle David came to visit before he gets shipped out to Afganastan. It was so much fun. we always love it when he visits...he gets the kids all wild and crazy and then leaves for us to calm them down...Yes, we love you David. Thayne said his name is not David...it's UNCLE DAVID. He made the correction many times to us.




Brothers



We made a train!


We went camping while David was here. Our neighbors kittens came to visit and Thayne decided they were his and he kept them captive in the tent.


Camping in our pasture. THe house not to far away.
we loved David visiting and can't wait for a year to pass so we can see him again.










4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

You guys always have so much fun! I loved the camping on the pasture picture - that would be awesome!

Carrie said...

ohhh...you are so lucky to have all that open space outside. And it's GREEN! We don't see a whole lot of that here.

Love the train!

Tera said...

I'm always so afraid that my kids are going to climb inside of an appliance and get locked inside and die. I think this fear came because of a punky brewster episode I watched when I was little! You are lucky to have so much land.

Anonymous said...

Your property is perfect for outdoor experiences. Love the tents..looks like a regular camp area! You are you dad's daughter! Kd too cute with pigtails..Thayne in the dryer is great! Love the cat door pic of Kaydee..where does she get that temper! Love to all Mom xoxoxox