Tuesday, November 18, 2008

here is the picture


For those of you that know computer talk i had to save it as a jpeg to finally get up on my blog. It took me a while to figure it out, but I got it. This picture is on my buisness cards, it's the back side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..TWILIGHT is the best name.You'll soon be so busy you'll have to book for months in advance! The water looks dimensional! Cool!
I'm listening to the cd right now. Scrapping pics of my visit when Kaydee was born. Such a precious visit. xo

Amy Heath said...

BEAUTIFUL! That is an amazing shot. It's funny how you see things different as a photographer now. As I go through out my daily life, I see photographs in my mind. I notice the details a lot more. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Well chosen.




*Sam3*

TroxelTribe said...

Its beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Di's blog..sent commnets in email..was able to see it on the blog from Nov 18..can't pull it up on the 23rd. Still cute..still great business card..haven't emailed so much in years! love to all xoxox