Why must people buy REALLY expensive cameras and only use the "auto" setting. I'm not talking about pocket cameras. I'm talking about these professional cameras that really hurt your pocket book when buy one. It is such a pet peeve that people don't take the time to learn these computers. O.k. that is my venting. I'm not an expert by any means, but it seems that a lot of people lately buy these cameras and just use "auto" thinking that will get the best quality.
Anyways these are some photos I took this weekend. The plant in the background is called milot. A type of grain, but it is so beautiful with the sunset colors. This blog doesn't show the intense oranges.
Scott bought me my laptop. It is so COOL! I've started messing around with photoshop. All I can say is WOW. Next week I'll put up the pictures I've fixed up. It is such a cool program. I would put them up today....but I'm at work and the pictures are at home on the laptop. I'm always up for comments on the pictures. I can't improve with out criticism.
2 comments:
Well then, when I get a new camera, which hopefully will be very soon, I will have to have you teach me how to use it correctly. You really have a talent for photography Lorri. Are you makin' any money off said talent? You SHOULD! Loves!
I freaking LOVE photoshop, it is so fun to do things with pictures.
Post a Comment