Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another week another update. October has been busy. Every weekend we are doing something, but it's coming to the end of Scott's season and our weekends are finally ours to play. This weekend was my first real photoshoot. Well, minus the money, but they bought us lunch. We had some good friends come over so I could practice on them. We had alot of fun. Also, we took Thayne and Kaydee to their first "trunk or treat". Halloween is so much better with kids.
My cute Dinosaur.
All night Thayne looked just like this. He would run around and growl at all the kids and adults. He never put his hands down except to hold his candy bag.

My sweet babies. (Kaydee is a cat)


My beautiful mums. Just playing around with a camera effect.




My sweet Kaydee. I just had to do it. I did it with Thayne and now Kaydee. She was very content sucking on the pumpkin. THis isn't the best pic but it shows her little feet . WE had to cut holes in the pumppkin for her to fit in it.

This is a little 4 year old girl who did this. She is in my pre-K class. We are learning about "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". This is her artistic interpretation of it. Smart little girl to do this on her own free time with out it being an assignment. I know you can't read my writting. At the top are the three bears, than the three beds and last the three bowls of porrirdge.


It's such beautiful weather here. nice comfy mid 60's to mid 70's. the nights are in the mid 40's. Now Georgia is beautiful. Any other time I'm indoors avoiding the gnats and humidity! Pic from my front yard.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids look cute and ready for Halloween - kst

Anonymous said...

more great pics! The children are too too adorable! so cute! halloween is more fun with kids...we don't even hand out candy..sigh. Thayne lokked like he loved every minute of it! Glad you changed his costume! Kaydee is the cutest kitty kat ever! I love the pics in the pumpkin field..great shots..such photo talent! love to all momxoxo

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family. I like your blog. It's a good way to keep up. Hope you enjoy ours.

Uncle Nick,Aunt Mary, Kim and Greg.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lorri, these are beautiful.
Mom (Cheryl)

The Farris Family said...

Your view looks like it belongs on a calender. To us crowded So Californian's its almost scary to see so much open space. Your family is growing up so fast. Hurry back for a visit so we can meet kaydee. I love your hair long. Miss you guys. Jason and Christy

Anonymous said...

I love the updated pictures! Kaydee is just as cute in a pumpkin as Thayne was!
He certainly looks happy in his dinosaur costume.....more so than the monkey!
I'm green with envy on your view from your front yard!
I also like your hair longer!! Cyndi says try to keep it for awhile!